On this page we list any upcoming webinars in the near future.
FREE Webinar: 7 Must-Have LMS Features in the New Knowledge Direct Learning Management System
November 15, 2016, 1 pm Eastern
After 2 years in beta testing, we’re releasing Knowledge Direct 7 to the public. The official launch is coming December 13, 2016. Join us for a special sneak peek webinar of the new Knowledge Direct 7 Learning Management System.
We’ll be revealing the 7 must-have features in the new Knowledge Direct 7 Platform.
What are the 7 features we’ll be demonstrating?
1. Completely updated interface that’s simple to use and accessible anywhere – learner and admin experience completely responsive and accessible
2. Create highly interactive, responsive design eLearning with the integrated drag and drop Wizard-based Course Builder app
3. Add gamification to your learning with points, badges and credits
4. Completely customizable look and feel to tailor to your web site or branding, with one-click integrations
5. Social learning, including ad hoc groups and discussions, with single sign-on integration to Facebook, LinkedIn and Google
6. Create assessments, tests, surveys and quizzes with ease
7. Wizard-based reporting – create custom ad hoc reports or use the built-in report generator
Want to see the LMS in action? All attendees will be invited to view a sample course, to see the learner experience firsthand. Register Now!
Check back here for topics, dates, and registration information for future Webinars. Or sign up for the FUSE newsletter to be notified when new resources, like Webinars, are available.