We want to find someone who is excited about playing a large part in evolving
and help shape a brand new application, creating new features, that thousands of people will use.
In this role, you will be working directly with the Architect to develop the UI framework for our flagship application, develop SPAs, create API endpoints and programming the server side functionality for those endpoints.
You will be responsible for:
- Working closely with designers, software engineers, and other developers
- Building features from the design stage through to production, logic testing, client compatibility testing, documenting and building a UI framework that will be leveraged by multi-platform client applications
- Selecting libraries and developing proof of concepts for proposed UI and UX solutions
We are looking for someone with a meticulous eye and a strong design
background in addition to strong analysis, design, development and testing skills. A portfolio and/or links to your work will be requested during the selection process.
- Familiar with UX best practices.
- Passionate about user interfaces and clean design.
- An understanding of current trends and advancements on the web.
- Excellent web visual design, layout and typography skills.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience in mobile interface design, preferably responsive site design.
- Well-versed in modern web standards and best practices.
- Have a great eye for performance and code quality.
- Familiar with PHP frameworks such as Phalcon, Symphony, and Laravel.
- Experience using a versioning system.
- Angular 1.6.x
Nice to Have
- Automated Testing and CI Experience.
- LAMP Development Experience
- ECMAScript 6
Established in 1988, Digitec Interactive’s mission is to Transform Learning and Change Lives. We are an award-winning eLearning production company and learning management system provider, developing educational products for association, medical and non-profit clients. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and a great work environment. To be considered for this position, please apply online at http://www.digitecinteractive.com/company/job-listings/.