Digitec Interactive is looking for a full-time digital innovator, who shares our vision to change lives through a new evolution of learning apps. If you’re a Software Engineer with a high level of experience in front end design and development, we want to talk.
We want to find someone who is excited about playing a large part in building new features for our flagship application. In this role, you will be working with a team to develop new feature, as well as maintaining, and adding improvements to the existing application.
You will be responsible for:
- Working closely with a team of developers and designers
- Building features from the design stage through to production, logic testing, client compatibility testing, documenting, and building a UI framework that will be leveraged by multi-platform client applications
- Selecting libraries and developing proof of concepts for proposed UI and UX solutions
We are looking for someone with a meticulous eye and a strong design background in addition to strong analysis, development, and testing skills. A portfolio and/or links to your work will be requested during the selection process.
- Familiar with UX best practices.
- Passionate about user interfaces and clean design.
- An understanding of current trends and advancements on the web.
- Excellent web visual design, layout and typography skills.
- Experience in mobile interface design, preferably responsive site design.
- Well-versed in modern web standards and best practices.
- Have a great eye for performance and code quality.
- Familiar with PHP frameworks such as Phalcon, Symphony, and Laravel.
- Experience using a versioning system.
||Nice to Have
• Angular 1.6.x
• ECMAScript 6
|• Automated Testing and CI Experience.
Established in 1988, Digitec Interactive’s mission is to Transform Learning and Change Lives. We are an award-winning eLearning production company and learning management system provider, developing educational products for association, medical and non-profit clients. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and a great work environment. To be considered for this position, please apply online at http://www.digitecinteractive.com/company/job-listings/.