Digitec Interactive is looking for a skilled and experienced individual excited about working with our team to design and build the next generation of amazing web applications that millions of people will use.
You will be responsible for:
- Working with the team to design specifications for new features and enhancements to the system.
- Developing new features using Scrum methodology.
- Implementing and maintaining best practices in code quality, including stability, scalability, and legibility.
- Developing a strong understanding of current application architecture
- Proposing and leading in the design and implementation of new architecture for the platform
- Strong PHP skills
- Proficient experience designing eye-catching, mobile-first views.
- Proficient experience developing intuitive UI
- Experience implementing web accessibility standards (ADA, 508 compliance)
- Experience with git or other code versioning tools
- Mobile Development
Digitec Interactive was founded in 1988, developing digital media, marketing and educational products for mid to large corporations. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and remote work.
No phone calls please.