Digitec Interactive is looking for a full-time digital innovator, who shares our vision to change lives through a new evolution of learning apps. If you are a Software Engineer with a high level of expertise in building PHP enterprise applications, we want to talk.
In this role, you will be working with a team of developers to engineer new applications for our flagship product. This includes building upon existing features and applications for more powerful and scalable software.
You will be responsible for:
1) Engineering brand new applications & features utilizing our LAMP framework.
2) Building upon and expanding existing features & applications.
3) Refactoring existing code for optimizations, stability, and scalability.
4) Building unit and API tests to ensure code functionality and quality.
5) Enforcing best practices in your code, ensuring scalability and legibility for fellow developers.
We are looking for someone with strong analysis, design, and development skills; usage of best practices in PHP development and architectural design patterns.
1) 4+ years of experience developing web applications using PHP.
2) 4+ years of experience working with database driven applications using MySQL.
3) Strong experience building and scaling LAMP based web applications.
4) Strong experience working with Linux
Symfony PHP or other PHP Frameworks.