Customer Success Manager
Status: Full time
Relevant Work Experience: 3+ years
Location: Remote work from home
Job category: Computers, Software, IT
Digitec Interactive is a SaaS company, looking for a full-time digital innovator who shares our passion to help our clients get their people smarter, faster with online learning software. The Customer Success Manager (CSM) will lead customer success initiatives, keep the company focused on customer outcomes and play a central role in directing the future of the product.
The CSM is the customer guide and advocates from the initial customer contact to onboarding to site go-live. The CSM is a key position on the development team, involved in all aspects of support, account management, demonstrating the product, educating customers and more.
- Serve as the primary contact for onboarding new customers, training customer administrators, as well as providing go-live support
- Work with the team to identify customer requirements and recommend solutions
- Collaborate with the development team to set up and configure the software platform per the customer’s requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers
- Write and update technical documentation for end-users
- Assist in writing case studies
- Write and distribute release notes to the client community on a monthly basis
- Collaborate closely with the customer to encourage renewals and other opportunities
- Track customer feedback and provide input to the team regarding product and service improvements
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years customer success or account management experience in a SaaS or software company
- Proven track record of working in a customer-facing role
- Experience using the Microsoft Office suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
- Any experience with Learning Management, Event or Conference software is a strong plus.
Skills and Qualifications
- Educated to degree level preferred but not essential, work experience can substitute for education.
- Experience working with, and managing, stakeholders and customers
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic problem solver with a “can do” attitude
Since 1988, Digitec has been developing educational and marketing products for Fortune 500 corporations and associations. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and a flexible remote working environment.
Apply online. Email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls, please.